- It's one year out from the 2022 Moke Round Up in Tamworth, and the proposed program is complete. We've even completed our first test run! We will run a COVID safe event, hopefully less restrictive than 2020, provided the COVID situation allows.
- Now that we've passed the "one year to go" mark, we'll post information soon about accommodation options at Austin Tourist Park.
- A board will be created on the Australian Moke Forum shortly, and a link will be added to this page.
- We expect to have the accommodation options and prices in the next few days. Check back soon!
- Accommodation details are now available - see the new accommodation page for all the info.
- The Moke Round Up 2022 board has been created on the Australian Moke Forum, and will have all the news and info as it becomes available. Feel free to ask any questions via this board, as well as the other channels listed on our contact page. For those who have our phone numbers, you are also welcome to text or call us - the Round Up phone number will not be available until closer to the event (and we'll publish the number when it is).
- Preparations are going well. Runs are organised and we expect to have registrations open at the end of April.
- Registrations open : go to the 2022 Registration page
- Merchandise pages will be published in the next week or two as soon as we have pricing and availability confirmed, and all registered Mokers will receive notification when the pages are available and the orders are open. This year's merchandise includes a few different polo shirts, a couple of winter tops, and headwear including caps, bucket hats and beanies. Of course, there will be the obligatory grille badge!